Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company Invoice
The Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company incorporated under the laws of Wyoming in August 1909 and operated in Goldfield, Nevada; it was a subsidiary owned entirely by the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company. Collection contains one receipt from the Gutta Percha & Rubber Manufacturing Company in 1916 for the purchase of pure gum rubber sleeves.
Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company Records
Included are a report of the general manager, agreement between Goldfield Deep Mines Co. of Nevada and the Eastern Exploration Company, vouchers, payroll work sheets, cancelled paychecks, bylaws, writs of attachment against individual, invoices, and financial ledgers. Materials between 1907-1916; 1935.
William J. Metscher Collection on Goldfield, Nevada
William J. Metscher grew up in Goldfield, Nevada and was actively involved in the preservation of central Nevada history. The collection contains a variety of documents collected by Metscher and created by various individuals and business in Goldfield between 1906-1916, including George Wingfield, Charles S. Thomas, and the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company.
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield 2
- Goldfield (Nev.) -- History 2
- Goldfield (Nev.) 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Doyle, Gerald A. 1
- Eastern Exploration Company 1
- Goldfield Combination Fraction Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company 1
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 1