Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 30
C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company Records
The C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company was incorporated in 1908 in South Dakota with mining operations in the Goldfield Mining District of Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains corporation tax returns from 1922-1925.
Combination Extension Mines Company prospectus
Combination Extension Mines Company was a Goldfield, Nevada mining company. Collection includes printed materials advertising the mining company note names of officers, history and photo of the mine, and future projected value of shares, 1906.
Crackerjack Mines Company Correspondence
The Crackerjack Mines Company was a mine in Goldfield, Nevada. Contains correspondence to M.A. Williams, company assistant secretary, concerns the purchase, sale, or exchange of the company's stock in 1908.
Deep Mines Operation Records
Deep Mines Operation, a mining company owned by Newmont Mining Corporation, was established in Goldfield, Nevada in the 1940s. The collection contains purchase orders, assays, employee withholding statements, a mechanical brochure, and accident reports and mine safety meeting minutes from 1947-1950.
Florence-Goldfield Mining Company Bullion Purchase Notes
The Florence-Goldfield Mining Company incorporated in 1909 with principal office and mining operations in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains two purchase transactions by the Western Ore Purchasing Company, both on October 1, 1909, for bullion produced by the Florence-Goldfield Mining Company.
Prospectus for the Forward Mining Development Company
Pamphlet describes purpose and organization of the company, assets, and properties owned. The collection contains material from 1907 created by the Forward Mining Development Company.
Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company Invoice
The Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company incorporated under the laws of Wyoming in August 1909 and operated in Goldfield, Nevada; it was a subsidiary owned entirely by the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company. Collection contains one receipt from the Gutta Percha & Rubber Manufacturing Company in 1916 for the purchase of pure gum rubber sleeves.
Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company Records
Included are a report of the general manager, agreement between Goldfield Deep Mines Co. of Nevada and the Eastern Exploration Company, vouchers, payroll work sheets, cancelled paychecks, bylaws, writs of attachment against individual, invoices, and financial ledgers. Materials between 1907-1916; 1935.
Goldfield Deep Mines Company Prospectus
Promotional brochure describing mining activities at the mine and in the region, and the expertise of mine manager A.I. D'Arcy.
Goldfield Development Company Records
Goldfield Development Company, incorporated in 1919, was organized to operate the holdings of the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company, including the mining property, a 1,000-ton mill, and a railroad in the Goldfield District Mining District. Collection includes stockholder files (correspondence, remittance forms, and a valid share ledger) and financial information (bills and sales, account ledgers, expense vouchers, bank statements, and payroll) from 1920-1934.
- Goldfield (Nev.) 26
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield 24
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield 18
- Goldfield Mining District (Nev.) 16
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 16
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 11
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 6
- Goldfield (Nev.) -- History 4
- Bullfrog Mining District (Nev.) 3
- Stockholders -- Nevada 3
- Account books 1
- American newspapers -- Nevada -- History 1
- Business correspondence 1
- Copper mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Legal instruments 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Registers (Lists) 1
- Rhyolite (Nev.) 1
- Rhyolite herald 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Miners -- Nevada -- Goldfield 1 ∧ less
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 3
- Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company 2
- Newmont Mining Corporation 2
- C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Clemens, Earle R., 1877-1943 1
- Clemens, Elizabeth (Of Rhyolite, Nev.) 1
- Combination Extension Mines Company 1
- Crackerjack Mines Company 1
- D'Arcy, A. I. 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Eastern Exploration Company 1
- Florence-Goldfield Mining Company 1
- Forward Mining Development Company 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company 1
- Goldfield Development Company 1
- Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Mascot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Merger Mines (Goldfield, Nev.) 1
- Goldfield Mine Operators' Association 1
- Goldfield Queen May Mining Company 1
- Gray Eagle Copper Company 1
- Gutta Percha & Rubber Mfg. Co. 1
- H.A. Riedel Investment Company 1
- Hensher, Alan 1
- Holabird Western Americana Collections, LLC 1
- Idaho Mineral Mining Company 1
- Jumbo Extension Mining Company 1
- King Leopold Mining Syndicate 1
- Occident Divide Mining Company 1
- Phenix, George S. 1
- Red Hill Florence Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Cracker Jack Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company 1
- Sandstorm-Kendall Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Western Ore Purchasing Company 1 ∧ less