Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company incorporated under the laws of Wyoming in August 1909 and operated in Goldfield, Nevada; it was a subsidiary owned entirely by the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company. Collection contains one receipt from the Gutta Percha & Rubber Manufacturing Company in 1916 for the purchase of pure gum rubber sleeves.
William J. Metscher grew up in Goldfield, Nevada and was actively involved in the preservation of central Nevada history. The collection contains a variety of documents collected by Metscher and created by various individuals and business in Goldfield between 1906-1916, including George Wingfield, Charles S. Thomas, and the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company.
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield 1
- Doyle, Gerald A. 1
- Goldfield Combination Fraction Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company 1
- Gutta Percha & Rubber Mfg. Co. 1
- Kinkaid Mining and Milling Company 1