Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Panhellenic Council (Panhellenic is of Greek origin and means "all Greek") began on the University of Nevada campus in the fall of 1916 and consist of representatives from the university sororities. Among the duties is governing rush and pledging, and coordinating sorority activities. The collection consists of two books of hand-written minutes covering the period of May 1917-February 1927, and September 1948-January 13, 1955.
Collection contains informational and promotional material created by a variety of administrative and departmental units at the University of Nevada, Reno. Administrative records, marketing material and publications vary with each organization.
- Clubs -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College students -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc 1
- Women college students -- Nevada -- 20th century 1
- Women college students -- Nevada -- Reno 1 ∧ less
- Hill, Albert E. 1
- Stedman, Margaret Hill 1
- University of Nevada 1
- University of Nevada, Reno 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Panhellenic Council 1