Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: AC 0277
The Nevada Agricultural Experiment Station was created in 1887, with an emphasis on experimental work, and studies of the economic problems of agriculture. The collection primarily consists of farm account data on specific Nevada farms and ranches, identifying names and location of farm owner, and contain crop histories, information on operations before and after planting and harvest, irrigation data, livestock reports, cash statements, pasturage reports, and information on farm produce used...
- Subject: Irrigation -- Nevada
- Names: Max C. Fleischmann College of Agriculture. Agricultural Experiment Station
- Names: Newlands Project (U.S.)
- Names: Walker River Irrigation District (Calif. and Nev.)
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives