Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: AC 0288
Records are arranged into three divisions, the College of Agriculture, the Cooperative Extension Service, and the Agricultural Experiment Station. Records include correspondence with the deans and directors of the divisions; correspondence with university presidents and county agents; information of the Newlands Project, and the Nevada Farm Bureau; project reports; information on personnel; budgets; experiment record books; letterpress books; photographs; maps and graphs. Also included are...
- Subject: Irrigation -- Nevada
- Subject: Ranching -- Nevada
- Subject: Agriculture -- History -- Nevada
- Names: Max C. Fleischmann College of Agriculture. Agricultural Experiment Station
- Names: Clark, Walter E. (Walter Ernest), 1873-1955