Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Includes accounts for milling of ore; payroll for December 1875.
Abstract Donovan Mill in Silver City, Nevada, was the first cyanide process mill established on the Comstock; this survey recounts the mill's history and provides a physical description of the plant and its operations.
Overview Francis Griffith Newlands (1848-1917) was a businessman and served as a Nevada Representative from 1893-1902 and a Senator from 1902-1917. The collection contains records of legal work done by Newlands, attorney for William Sharon, in acquiring mills and mines in the Carson River Valley and the Comstock.
Abstract Items from the many subsidiary companies owned by the Pacific Mill and Mining Company, includes a schedule of property owned by the company, 1876; mill supply accounts, 1883-1885; and miscellaneous vouchers, payroll records, receipts and legal records.
- Subject: Mills and mill-work -- Nevada -- Virginia City X
- Chollar-Potosi Mining Company 1
- Donovan Mill 1
- Fair, James Graham 1
- Flood, James Clair 1
- Fry, John D., 1819- 1
- Hayward, Alvila 1
- Herbst, Rebecca 1
- Holabird-Kagin Americana 1
- Jones, John P. (John Percival), 1829-1912 1
- Mackay, John William 1
- Mills, Darius O. (Darius Ogden), 1825-1910 1
- National Architectural and Engineering Record Heritage Conservation and Recreation Service 1
- Newlands, Francis G. (Francis Griffith), 1848-1917 1
- O'Brien, William Shoney 1
- Pacific Mill and Mining Company 1
- Sharon, William, 1821-1885 1
- Union Mill and Mining Company 1
- Yellow Jacket Silver Mining Company 1 ∧ less