Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Pacific Mill and Mining Company was incorporated in August 1877 with W. S. O’Brien, J. G. Flood, James G. Fair, John Mackay, and Edward Barron as trustees. The company owned a number of other mills in the Comstock area including the Bacon Mill, Brunswick Mill, California Mill, California Pan Mill, Consolidated Mill, Mariposa Mill, Morgan Mill, Occidental Mill, Omega Mill, Rhode Island Mill, Trench Mill, and the Woodworth Mill/Ditch. The collection contains items from the many subsidiary...
- Subject: Mills and mill-work -- Nevada -- Virginia City
- Names: Flood, James Clair, 1826-1888