Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Bullion Mining Company was a mining operation in Storey County, Nevada. This collection includes a list of officers of the Company which was filed with the San Francisco County Recorder, October 14, 1880.
E. B. Edwards was a Nevada miner. Portion of a letter to a friend (the first page was destroyed by the author). Edwards reports he has nothing to complain about and describes the mining activities of his boarder.
P. G. Vibbard was a miner in Aurora, Nevada. Abstract of title for mining claims in the Esmeralda Mining District, Aurora, California, traces the chain of title for Vibbard's property. Included are names of claims, method of acquisition, and dates. Aurora was later surveyed and found to be in Nevada. Material from August 31, 1861.
Schmidt Litho. Co. was a lithographic printing company in San Francisco, California. The collection contains one lithograph poster depicting a romanticized version of mining activities in Tonopah, Nevada.
- Aurora (Nev.) -- History 1
- Mineral industries -- California -- San Francisco 1
- Mineral industries -- Nevada 1
- Mineral industries -- Nevada -- Aurora 1
- Mineral industries -- Nevada -- Storey County 1
- Mineral industries -- Nevada -- Tonopah 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Aurora 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Storey County 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Tonopah 1
- Mining engineering -- Nevada 1
- Mining engineering -- Nevada -- Aurora 1
- Posters 1
- Tonopah (Nev.) 1 ∧ less
- Bullion Mining Company 1
- Edwards, E.B. 1
- Schmidt Litho. Co. 1
- Vibbard, P. G. 1