Showing Collections: 11 - 14 of 14
Cracker Jack Mining Company was a mining company incorporated in 1915 and located in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains stockholder and financial documents covering the years 1916-1933.
The Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company was incorporated just after the peak mining had occurred in Goldfield, Nevada in 1913 as a reorganization of the Goldfield Kewanas Mining Company. Collection contains materials that document a small portion of company operations including stockholder and financial information.
The Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company, a Nevada mining company, wasincorporated in 1921 in the Goldfield Mining District. The ollection contains operational records in the form of account, tax information, business filing forms, stockholder remittance forms, and stockholder circulars from 1919-1937.
Sandstorm Kendall Consolidated Mining Company was a mining company incorporated in Arizona with offices in Goldfield, Nevada. Properties of the Sandstorm and Kendall mines were merged to create the consolidation in 1910. Collection contains stockholder and financial information.
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 11
- Stockholders -- Nevada 3
- C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 1
- Goldfield Development Company 1
- Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Merger Mines (Goldfield, Nev.) 1
- Goldfield Queen May Mining Company 1
- Newmont Mining Corporation 1
- Red Hill Florence Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Cracker Jack Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company 1
- Sandstorm-Kendall Consolidated Mining Company 1 ∧ less