Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 17
Abstract of Title to the Velvet, Sunflower, Algae, Butler, Moonshine, Potlatch, Mt. Hood, and Crown Lodes in Goldfield Mining District, Esmeralda County, Nevada
Summary of contents of county records recording land transactions for certain mining claims.,Documents summarized include deeds, mining location certificates, articles of incorporation, lists of officers, leases, liens and releases, and proofs of labor. The collection contains material from 1910 created by the Esmeralda County Abstract Company.
Mining company incorporated in 1908 in South Dakota with mining operations in the Goldfield Mining District of Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains corporation tax returns from 1922-1925.
Deep Mines Operation, a mining company owned by Newmont Mining Corporation, was established in Goldfield, Nevada in the 1940s. Collection contains purchase orders, assays, employee withholding statements, a mechanical brochure, and accident reports and mine safety meeting minutes from 1947-1950.
Goldfield Development Company, incorporated in 1919, was organized to operate the holdings of the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company, including the mining property, a 1,000-ton mill, and a railroad in the Goldfield District Mining District. Collection includes stockholder files (correspondence, remittance forms, and a valid share ledger) and financial information (bills and sales, account ledgers, expense vouchers, bank statements, and payroll) from 1920-1934.
Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company, a Nevada mining company, was located in the Goldfield Mining District. Collection contains income tax returns filed in 1930.
Goldfield Merger Mines was a mining company incorporated in Washington state with properties in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection includes stockholder and financial information from 1920-1934.
Formally organized in May 1904 by George Wingfield and George Nixon, the Goldfield May Queen Mining Company consisted of several mill sites throughout Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains account ledger sheets that document expenses, capital stock, profit and loss, water plant costs, taxes, and the company’s bank account, from 1919-1921.
Gray Eagle Copper Company, a copper mining company in Nevada’s Goldfield District, was owned by Newmont Mining Corporation. Collection contains the 1946 employment record for one employee, Oscar J. Berscheid.
Idaho Mineral Mining Company, a subsidiary company of the Goldfield Deep Mines Company, was located in Nevada’s Goldfield Mining District. Collection includes a bank advice from 1930.
- Goldfield (Nev.) 16
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield 16
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield 14
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 11
- Stockholders -- Nevada 3
- Copper mines and mining -- Nevada 1 ∧ less
- Newmont Mining Corporation 2
- C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Esmeralda County Abstract Company 1
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 1
- Goldfield Development Company 1
- Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Merger Mines Company 1
- Goldfield Queen May Mining Company 1
- Gray Eagle Copper Company 1
- Idaho Mineral Mining Company 1
- Red Hill Florence Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Cracker Jack Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company 1
- Sandstorm-Kendall Consolidated Mining Company 1 ∧ less