Showing Collections: 11 - 17 of 17
The Red Hill Florence Mining Company was incorporated in 1916 and located in the Goldfield Mining District, Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains correspondence regarding the mine and employee accident reports form 1921-1924.
In 1918, the Atlanta Mines Company was reorganized and incorporated in Nevada as the Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company and owned 74 acres in the Goldfield Mining District. The collection contains materials that documents a small portion of company operations during its merger with the other companies to create the Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada including stockholder and financial information.
The Goldfield Blue Bull Mining Company was incorporated in 1912 to acquire title to the property of the Blue Bull Mining Company, which was sold at a sheriff's sale on June 14, 1912. Collection includes materials documenting a small portion of company operations including stockholder information and financial information.
Cracker Jack Mining Company was a mining company incorporated in 1915 and located in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains stockholder and financial documents covering the years 1916-1933.
The Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company was incorporated just after the peak mining had occurred in Goldfield, Nevada in 1913 as a reorganization of the Goldfield Kewanas Mining Company. Collection contains materials that document a small portion of company operations including stockholder and financial information.
The Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company, a Nevada mining company, wasincorporated in 1921 in the Goldfield Mining District. The ollection contains operational records in the form of account, tax information, business filing forms, stockholder remittance forms, and stockholder circulars from 1919-1937.
Sandstorm Kendall Consolidated Mining Company was a mining company incorporated in Arizona with offices in Goldfield, Nevada. Properties of the Sandstorm and Kendall mines were merged to create the consolidation in 1910. Collection contains stockholder and financial information.
- Goldfield (Nev.) 16
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield 16
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield 14
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 11
- Stockholders -- Nevada 3
- Copper mines and mining -- Nevada 1 ∧ less
- Newmont Mining Corporation 2
- C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Esmeralda County Abstract Company 1
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 1
- Goldfield Development Company 1
- Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Merger Mines (Goldfield, Nev.) 1
- Goldfield Queen May Mining Company 1
- Gray Eagle Copper Company 1
- Idaho Mineral Mining Company 1
- Red Hill Florence Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Cracker Jack Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company 1
- Sandstorm-Kendall Consolidated Mining Company 1 ∧ less