Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 24
Overview Gray Eagle Copper Company, a copper mining company in Nevada’s Goldfield District, was owned by Newmont Mining Corporation. Collection contains the 1946 employment record for one employee, Oscar J. Berscheid.
Overview Idaho Mineral Mining Company, a subsidiary company of the Goldfield Deep Mines Company, was located in Nevada’s Goldfield Mining District. Collection includes a bank advice from 1930.
Overview The Jumbo Extension Mining Company incorporated as successor to the Jumbo and Vernal Extension Mining Company in April 1904. Office and mining property was located in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains a payment receipt from the Goldfield Mine Operators' Association and a 1932 telegram regarding a "sensational strike" on the Jumbo claim.
Abstract Printed materials advertising the mine note name of officers and superintendents, organization of the syndicate, map of claims, and other inducements to investors.
Overview Bill was a miner from Joplin, Missouri who left for Goldfield, Nevada in late March or early April 1907 to work in the mines. Collection contains one ten-page letter from Bill to wife, Kate, and daughter, Mary, in Joplin regarding how he is faring in Goldfield during a mining strike.
Overview The Occident Divide Mining Company was established around 1921 in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains one blank letterhead from the Occident Divide Mining Company. Letterhead includes company name, location, and agents.
Overview Red Hill Florence Mining Company was incorporated in 1916 and located in the Goldfield Mining District, Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains correspondence regarding the mine and employee accident reports form 1921-1924.
Abstract In 1918, the Atlanta Mines Company was reorganized and incorporated in Nevada as the Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company and owned 74 acres in the Goldfield Mining District. The collection contains materials that documents a small portion of company operations during its merger with the other companies to create the Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada including stockholder and financial information.
Overview The Goldfield Blue Bull Mining Company was incorporated in 1912 to acquire title to the property of the Blue Bull Mining Company, which was sold at a sheriff's sale on June 14, 1912. Collection includes materials documenting a small portion of company operations including stockholder information and financial information.
Overview Mining company incorporated in 1915 and located in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains stockholder and financial documents covering the years 1916-1933.
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield X
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 2
- Newmont Mining Corporation 2
- C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company 1
- D'Arcy, A. I. 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Florence-Goldfield Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company 1
- Goldfield Development Company 1
- Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Merger Mines Company 1
- Goldfield Mine Operators' Association 1
- Goldfield Queen May Mining Company 1
- Gray Eagle Copper Company 1
- Gutta Percha & Rubber Mfg. Co. 1
- Holabird Western Americana Collections, LLC 1
- Idaho Mineral Mining Company 1
- Jumbo Extension Mining Company 1
- King Leopold Mining Syndicate 1
- Occident Divide Mining Company 1
- Red Hill Florence Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Cracker Jack Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company 1
- Sandstorm-Kendall Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Silver Pick Triangle Mining Company 1
- Western Ore Purchasing Company 1 ∧ less