Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Original record book for mining claims, Lincoln County, Nevada. Created by the Nevada Fergusen Mining District between 1896-1898.
Includes records of the Groom Nevada Lead Mining Company and the Groom Southend Mining Company: incorporation documents, correspondence, land records, maps, financial records, and photographs. Activities of T. J. (Thomas J.) Osborne and J. B. Osborne are documented as are those of several leasers.
Groom Mining District is located in Lincoln County, Nevada and produced lead and silver from the early 1870s to 1916, then again after World War II to 1950. Collection primarily consists of correspondence and includes deeds and other legal documents. Materials between 1873-1903.
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Lincoln County X
- Groom Mining District (Nev.) 2
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada -- Lincoln County 2
- Black Bess Mine (Nev.) 1
- Black Prince Mine (Nev.) 1
- Business correspondence 1
- Deeds -- Nevada -- Lincoln County 1
- Kismet Group of Mining Claims (Nev.) 1
- Lead mines and mining -- Nevada -- Lincoln County 1
- Lincoln County (Nev.) 1
- Mascot Silver Mines 1
- Pioche-Bristol Group of Mining Claims (Nev.) 1 ∧ less
- Groom Nevada Lead Mines Company 2
- Groom Southend Mining Company 2
- Osborne, J. B. (Jonas Brown), 1831-1913 2
- Osborne, T. J., 1860-1918 2
- Combined Metals Reduction Company 1