Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Violinist Harold "Rusty" Goddard was born in 1924 and obtained a B.A. and M.A. in music from the University of Colorado. The collection includes campus music performance programs, campus publications, correspondence, Lake Tahoe Music Camp material, issues of "Nevada Notes," and newspaper clippings.
Sheet music with lyrics by Fred E. Jones about mining in Rawhide.,Cover contains photos of Rawhide. The collection contains material from 1908 created by Glenn W. Ashleigh.
Daniel Lanza was a New York City composer. The collection includes sheet music composed by Lanza and includes: Forever Lasting Peace; Do What You Can; Wars and Peace; Wars; Stop Fighting; The Policeman; The United States of America; Colognes, Perfumes and Flowers; and The Library.
Manuscript music includes the following songs: Serenade in the night, Jim Crow, Jimmy Weaver's song, Little rosewood casket, Bury me not on the lone prairie, The night will never stay, and The pale moon climbs the midnight sky.
Bruce R. Thompson (1911-1992) was appointed to the Nevada federal district in 1963 by President John F. Kennedy, a position in which he served until his death. The collection consists of "The Blue Book for Male Voices: Twice 55," that was used by the Reno Men's Chorus, and an edited copy of a debate paper.
- Subject: Music -- 20th century X
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 3
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 2
- Music -- Nevada -- Reno 2
- Camps -- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- College students -- Nevada 1
- Forensics (Public speaking) 1
- Musicians -- Nevada 1
- Piano music 1
- Rawhide (Nev.) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects -- Nevada -- Reno 1 ∧ less
- Argenta Trio 1
- Ashleigh, Glenn W. (Glenn Wright) 1
- Bell’Arte Trio (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Goddard, Harold, 1924-2006 1
- Jones, Fred E. 1