Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Palace Club was one of the first clubs to offer gaming after the State of Nevada legalized it in 1931. Giovanni (John) Petricciani purchased the Club in 1927; the family owned the Club until 1979 when they sold it to Harrah's Casino. Collection contains administrative, financial, and gaming materials related to the running of the Palace Club. Also included are materials from the Golden Hotel Resort, also owned by the Petricciani family, and a small number of financial records from St....
1920-1984; Majority of material found within 1934-1945
- Subject: Nevada -- History
- Subject: Nevada -- History -- 20th century
- Subject: Gambling -- Nevada -- History -- 20th century
- Names: St. Thomas Aquinas Church (Reno, Nev.)