Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Kenneth Carpenter was founder of the Black Rock Press at the University of Nevada, Reno. Bibliographic notes on the early history of printing in Nevada, including typescript newspaper articles compiled by Robert Armstrong and references gathered by Carpenter.
Samples of Footlight Press' work for Virginia City customers, including advertisements, invitations, calling cards, and tickets. Material from 1877-1878.
The Halftone Relief Plates and Letterpress University Archives Collection consists of halftone relief plates and letterpress images mounted on wood depicting images of various men’s and women’s sports teams, the Nevada State University Cadet Corps and band, campus buildings, Clarence Mackay, and the Mackay statue.
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 2
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 1
- Business enterprises -- Nevada -- Virginia City 1
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Printers -- Nevada 1
- Virginia City (Nev.) 1
- Armstrong, Robert D., 1931-2010 1
- Carpenter, Kenneth 1
- Footlight Press 1
- Mackay, Clarence H. (Clarence Hungerford), 1874-1938 1
- Mackay, John William, 1831-1902 1