Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Records created by Harry Reid during his time in office, from Lieutenant Governor of Nevada to Senate Majority and Minority leader. The collection contains records detailing Reid's activity in local, state, and national politics primarily from the early 1970s to his retirement in 2017.
Joseph H. Robertson was a Reno, Nevada resident and professor of range management at the University of Nevada, Reno. The collection contains letters written by Robertson to Nevada's U.S. Senators and Representatives, and their responses to him. Subjects include the military, taxation, campaign finance ethics, Social Security, foreign policy, arms and gun control, wilderness and Nevada issues.
- Environmental protection -- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Water -- Nevada 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Bryan, Richard H. 1
- Cannon, Howard W. 1
- Democratic Party (Nev.) 1
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 1
- Hecht, Chic, 1928-2006 1