Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection contains papers, plaques, scrapbooks, and memorabilia of Barbara Vucanovich. Preliminary inventory available in department.
Largely contains material related to the public offices for which Cafferata has run and those to which she was elected, and papers related to her personal interests such as Doctors' Wives of Washoe County. Two issues evident in these papers are drunk driving legislation and hazardous waste disposal.
Joseph H. Robertson was a Reno, Nevada resident and professor of range management at the University of Nevada, Reno. The collection contains letters written by Robertson to Nevada's U.S. Senators and Representatives, and their responses to him. Subjects include the military, taxation, campaign finance ethics, Social Security, foreign policy, arms and gun control, wilderness and Nevada issues.
- Nevada -- Politics and government 3
- Drunk driving -- Nevada 1
- Hazardous waste sites -- Nevada 1
- Politicians -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Women -- Political activity -- West (U.S.) 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) 1
- Women's rights -- Nevada 1 ∧ less
- Bryan, Richard H. 1
- Cafferata, Patricia D., 1940- 1
- Cannon, Howard W. 1
- Doctors' Wives of Washoe County (Association) 1
- Equal Rights Amendment Project 1