Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The records consists mainly of financial information from the treasurer but includes some board meetings, correspondence and a few newsletters.
Materials cover the life and work of philanthropist, feminist, political activist, and one-time Nevada U. S. Senate candidate, Maya Miller from the years 1953-2003. The collection includes correspondence, speeches, campaign materials, news clips, agendas, bulletins, reports, and audio/visual resources with particular emphasis placed on Miller's position as Chairperson on the Board of Directors for the Las Vegas-based community development corporation, Operation Life.
The Nevada Federation of Republican Women provides a means through which women who share the principles of the Republican Party can join its activities and work toward common goals. Contains convention materials, membership, financial information including treasurer reports, and minutes.
Contains minutes, financial records, membership, correspondence, individual club records, etc.
- Nevada -- Politics and government 3
- Women -- Political activity -- Nevada 3
- Indians of North America -- Civil rights 1
- Interviews 1
- Nicaragua -- Politics and government -- 1979-1990 1
- Public welfare -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- Washoe Valley (Nev.) 1
- Welfare rights movement -- Nevada -- Las Vegas 1
- Women -- Nevada -- Douglas County -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women -- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Women -- Political activity -- Nevada -- Douglas County 1
- Women's rights -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Women, Black -- Nevada -- Economic conditions 1 ∧ less
- Republican Party (Nev.) 3
- Nevada Federation of Republican Women 2
- Douglas County Republican Women's Club 1
- Duncan, Ruby 1
- Lake Tahoe-Nevada Republican Women's Club 1