Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Shelley Berkley (1951- ) was elected to the Nevada System of Higher Education Board of Regents in 1982 and 1991. The collection includes campaign flyers and stickers for Berkley's political campaigns for election to the University of Nevada System, Board of Regents.
Sue Wagner was a Republican member of the Nevada State Assembly, Nevada Senate, and lieutenant governor of Nevada. The Legislative History includes lists of Assembly and Senate bills sponsored by Wagner. Lists include bill numbers, summary of bills, and final disposition.
Materials cover the life and work of philanthropist, feminist, political activist, and one-time Nevada U. S. Senate candidate, Maya Miller from the years 1953-2003. The collection includes correspondence, speeches, campaign materials, news clips, agendas, bulletins, reports, and audio/visual resources with particular emphasis placed on Miller's position as Chairperson on the Board of Directors for the Las Vegas-based community development corporation, Operation Life.
- Nevada -- Politics and government 2
- Indians of North America -- Civil rights 1
- Interviews 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Nicaragua -- Politics and government -- 1979-1990 1
- Public welfare -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- Washoe Valley (Nev.) 1
- Welfare rights movement -- Nevada -- Las Vegas 1
- Women's rights -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Women, Black -- Nevada -- Economic conditions 1 ∧ less
- Berkley, Shelley 1
- Duncan, Ruby 1
- League of Women Voters (U.S.) 1
- League of Women Voters of Nevada 1
- Miller, Kit 1