Showing Collections: 11 - 13 of 13
Abstract E. C. Southworth was a County Commissioner of Nye County, Nevada Territory and later Nye County superintendent of schools. Collection contains Southworth's oath of office July 18, 1864 as County Commissioner after he was appointed by Governor James W. Nye to fill the place refused by Lucius B. Moore.
Abstract Official bond posted by Reno in connection with assuming his duties as Constable of Ione township. The collection contains material from December 30, 1865 created by H. B. Reno.
Abstract Union Mining District was located at Berlin, Nye County, Nevada. Mining record book "B," 1875-1882 includes claim notices and minutes of annual miners' meetings; register of affidavits and declarations of intentions, 1893-1902 includes proofs of labor performed to retain mining claims and declarations of intention to work mining claims.
- Ball, J. A. (John A.) 1
- Barnes, W. R (William Reginald) 1
- Brees, S. 1
- Brotherton, Frank R. 1
- Burning Man (Festival) 1
- Falkinham, Joseph J. 1
- Goin, Peter 1
- Green, Charles C. 1
- Hawkins, A. M. ((Surveyor)) 1
- Nevada. Northumberland Mining District 1
- Nye County (Nev.). County Clerk 1
- Nye County (Nev.). Treasurer 1
- Reno, H. B. 1
- Reveille Township (Nev.). Justice Court 1
- Sharp, John ((County treasurer)) 1
- Southworth, E. C. 1
- Union Mining District (Nev.). Recorder 1
- University of Nevada, Reno 1
- West Side Silver Mining Company 1
- White, T. F. 1 ∧ less