Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Includes a constitution and the following titles: India vs the silver question, Finance question solved, and Address of the people of Colorado to the people of the U.S.
The Las Vegas-Tonopah-Reno Stage Line operated buses from Las Vegas to Reno, Nevada during the early- to mid-1900s. Collection includes one pamphlet for the Las Vegas-Tonopah-Reno State Line Death Valley Route.
Meek's Dude Ranch was founded by Otto Meek outside of Baker, Nevada, 60 miles east of Ely, Nevada. The collection contains one 48-page brochure produced by Meek's Dude Ranch as advertising for the ranch.
Stead Air Force Base is an air base in Reno, Nevada. Collection contains general information for employees and instructions on military correspondence and procedures.
The Nevada Transcontinental Highways Exposition, a promotional fair, took place from June 25-July 31, 1927 in Reno, Nevada in conjunction with the opening of the Lincoln Highway. This was one of many Lincoln Highway events held across the United States. The Reno celebration included building the California Building at Idlewild Park as well as the installation of the iconic Reno Arch. Collection includes a promotional pamphlet for the Nevada Transcontinental Highways Exposition.
Included is a pamphlet directed at the Nevada state legislature, asking that the state erect an exhibition building; a blank concessionaires' application; and an envelope with a large sticker/motto: "You'll like Nevada 'Meet me in Reno in 1926'."
- Subject: Pamphlets X
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- Bus lines -- Nevada 1
- Death Valley (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Dude ranches -- Nevada 1
- Exhibitions -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Field notes 1
- Hotels -- Tahoe, Lake, Region (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Silver question 1
- Stead Air Force Base (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Tourism -- Nevada 1
- Tourism -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Western American literature 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Women authors, American -- Nevada 1 ∧ less
- Nevada's Transcontinental Highways Exposition (1927 : Reno, Nev.) 2
- American Bimetallic League 1
- Deep Park Springs (Hotel : Lake Tahoe, Calif.) 1
- Emerald Bay Camp (Lake Tahoe, Calif.) 1
- Glenbrook Inn (Glenbrook, Nev.) 1
- Homewood (Resort : Lake Tahoe, Calif.) 1
- Las Vegas-Tonopah-Reno State Line 1
- Lincoln Highway 1
- Meek's Dude Ranch 1
- Reno Printing Company (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Ronald, Ann 1
- Stateline Country Club (Lake Tahoe, Nev.) 1
- Tahoe Pines (Resort : Lake Tahoe, Calif.) 1
- Tahoe Tavern (Resort : Lake Tahoe, Calif.) 1
- United States. Reno Army Air Base. Air Transport Command 1
- University of Nevada, Reno 1
- Western Literature Association (U.S.) 1 ∧ less