Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Included are a stock certificate stub book, payroll, cancelled checks, letter regarding a stock transaction, day book, and records of the Nevada District Court case Enterprise Publishing Company vs. Europa Mining Company.
The University of Nevada Press officially began operations in 1961 under Robert Laxalt who was the Press' first editor. The Press is dedicated to publishing works that further the study of the western region of the United States regardless of discipline. The collection contains administrative and publication-related materials covering 1961-2011.
- Subject: Publishers and publishing -- Nevada X
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 1
- Enterprise Publishing Company (Virginia City, Nev.) 1
- Europa Mining Company 1
- Laxalt, Robert, 1923-2001 1
- Territorial enterprise (Carson City, Nev.) 1
- University of Nevada Press 1