Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
This collection consists of court documents for the case which involved water rights to the Truckee River in Nevada and a reconsideration of the Orr Water Ditch decree, and for the appeal cases which arose from that litigation. The collection Includes motions, interrogatories, answers and objections, notices, memorandum, lists of witnesses and experts, opinions of the litigants and the courts. Created by Charles E. Hancock between 1974-1986.
- Subject: Pyramid Lake (Nev.) X
- Subject: Water rights -- Nevada X
- Subject: Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) X
- Names: Truckee-Carson Irrigation District X
- Names: United States. District Court (Nevada) (Title of a work--United States of America, plaintiff, and Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe of Indians, plaintiff-intervenor, vs Truckee-Carson Irrigation District, et al) X