Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection contains papers from the Federal Water Master's Office, Reno, Nevada, 1926-1982. Included are office operational records, correspondence; also water data, reports, maps and printed material relating to water in the Truckee and Carson River Basins, Nevada and California.
The Pyramid Lake Controversy is a student paper submitted to Oberlin College on water rights and use of Pyramid Lake and Truckee River water by farmers in the Newlands Project area near Fallon, Nevada, and the Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe.
- Carson River (Nev.) -- Water rights 1
- Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe of the Pyramid Lake Reservation, Nevada 1
- Reno (Nev.) 1
- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) -- Water rights 1
- Water -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- Water diversion -- Nevada -- Carson River 1
- Water diversion -- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) 1 ∧ less
- Bell, Walter L., 1924- 1
- Dukes, Claude, 1914-1984 1
- Dukes, Harry C. 1
- Dukes, Lynne 1
- Federal Water Master Nevada 1