Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract Meeting agenda summarizes grievances of the organization which included growth issues and the City's handling of problems related to growth and planning.
Abstract Includes a ballot for the City of Reno general election of May 6, 1919, and a pamphlet from mayoral candidate Frank J. Byington for the same election.
Abstract Includes typescripts of Clel E. Georgetta's manuscripts, published and unpublished, fiction and non-fiction, much of it based on Nevada themes, characters, and locales personal diaries letters to daughter Caryl Georgetta political and other speeches short stories, articles, and book manuscripts and scrapbooks of clippings. Topics include the Nevada sheep industry, Georgetta's Triune ranch, his law practice and clients local and state politics attitudes toward women and minorities and...
Identifier: AC 0554
Overview The Records of the President of the University of Nevada, Reno, Milton D. Glick, include bylaws, capital improvement studies, correspondence, data about academic units, architectural drawings, enrollment data, Fire Science Academy material, Nevada State Legislature reports, Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports, UNR planning reports, newspaper clippings, transcripts of speeches, and Yucca Mountain Project reports.
Abstract Records of Gould's 1995 unsuccessful campaign for mayor of Reno, Nevada, include campaign plan, platform, press release, financial disclosure forms, donor lists, newspaper clippings, letters of support, volunteer lists, survey results, and material about opponent, Jeff Griffin.
Abstract Includes clippings, posters, sample ballots, and advertising handouts (balloons, ruler) for Harris' mayoral campaigns; birthday cards; and articles about Reno's growth and development, particularly through urban renewal.
Scope and Contents The Tony Harsh Papers consist of files accumulated on subjects that came before the Reno City Council, such as the Reno train trench, referred to as the ReTract Project, the Ballardini Ranch, beautification and traffic calming plans, the Lake Mansion, as well as work with various neighborhood planning project and the Historic Resources Commission.
Abstract Includes fliers and programs for union events, and clippings about labor strikes, politics, and floods in Reno.,Also present are several issues of the labor newspapers Nevada state labor news, and Nevada citizen.
Abstract Consists of the memos, reports, correspondence, speeches, and clippings relating to issues before the Reno City Council and local commissions, including land use, child care, wetlands, and housing.
- Subject: Reno (Nev.) -- Politics and government X
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 8
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 1
- Ault, Chris 1
- Byington, Frank J. 1
- Georgetta, Caryl 1
- Georgetta, Clel Evan 1
- Glick, Milton D. 1
- Gould, Martha B. 1
- Griffin, Jeff, (Mayor) 1
- Groth, Cary 1
- Harris, Len 1
- Harsh, Toni 1
- Klaich, Daniel J. 1
- Lincoln Hall (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Nevada Cancer Institute 1
- Nevada State College 1
- Nevada State Federation of Labor 1
- Nevada System of Higher Education. Board of Regents 1
- Regional Transportation Commission of Washoe County 1
- Reno (Nev.). City Council 1
- Reno (Nev.). Housing Authority 1
- Reno Citizens for a Recall Effort 1
- Richard H. Bryan 1
- Roger, James E. 1
- Triune Ranch (Nev.) 1
- University of Nevada 1
- University of Nevada, Reno Foundation 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. College of Engineering 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. College of Liberal Arts 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Fire Science Academy 1
- University of Washington 1
- University of Wisconsin 1
- Washoe County (Nev.). Regional Transportation Commission 1
- Western Athletic Conference 1
- Wishart, Kathryn 1 ∧ less