Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Steven J. Crum is a Western Shoshone tribal member and emeritus instructor at the University of California, Davis. The collection contains his materials on Western Shoshone including indexes to newspapers on Native Americans, Western Shoshone land allotments and claims, Indian Claims Commission materials, two oral histories, and some family photographs.
Papers relating to Rusco's research and publications.
Maude E. Lyon worked for an organization identified only by the initials "S.S.W." The collection contains a survey of the Native American residents of the Fort Hall Agency and includes names of informants, age or date of birth, names of spouse and children, education, tribe and enrollment status, employment and wage history, description of property, and inventory of livestock and house goods.
- Subject: Shoshonean Indians -- Great Basin X
- Bannock Indians 1
- Fort Hall Indian Reservation (Idaho) -- Census 1
- Fort Hall Indian Reservation (Idaho) -- Statistics, Vital 1
- Indian reservations -- Nevada 1
- Indians of North America -- Economic conditions -- Idaho 1
- Indians of North America -- Great Basin 1
- Indians of North America -- Social conditions -- Idaho 1
- Shoshoni Indians 1
- Women -- Idaho 1
- Women -- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Yucca Mountain (Nev.) 1 ∧ less
- Crum, Steven J. 1
- Dann, Carrie, 1934-2021 1
- Dann, Mary, 1923-2005 1
- Lyon, Maude E. 1
- MX Missile Project 1
- Rusco, Elmer R. 1 ∧ less