Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company Records
Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company was one of the richest mines of the Comsotck Lode. Collection contains records including Board of Directors' minutes, 1861-1874; by-laws; agreements; deeds; reports of mining operations, 1887-1894; and letters, 1875-1877.
Forman Shaft Records
Operational records of the company. The collection contains material from 1879-1882 created by Forman Shaft.
United Comstock Mining Company Records
Abstract The United Comstock Mining Company was a Nevada corporation organized in 1920 as a subsidiary of the Metals Exploration Company that bought up and worked nine Virginia City, Nevada, mines including the Challenge, Challenge-Jacket-Imperial, Confidence, Crown Point, Imperial Consolidated, Imperial Empire, Jacket-Crown Point-Belcher, Overman, and Yellow Jacket mines. The collection contains copies of weekly progress reports that discuss length of tunnels, yields of ore, presence of various...
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 2
- Business correspondence 1
- By-laws 1
- Challenge Mine (Nev.) 1
- Challenge-Jacket-Imperial Mine (Nev.) 1
- Confidence Mine (Nev.) 1
- Deeds 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Imperial Consolidated Mine (Nev.) 1
- Imperial Empire Mine (Nev.) 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Overman Mine (Nev.) 1 ∧ less
- Belcher Mining Company 2
- Jacket-Crown Point-Belcher Mines Company 2
- United Comstock Mines Company 2
- Caledonia Silver Mining Company 1
- Forman Shaft Company 1