Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Mexican Gold and Silver Mining Company Records
The Mexican Gold and Silver Mining Company was part of the North End Mines of the Comstock Lode. The initial claim of 100 feet was staked in 1859. Collection includes business records of the company's mining operations, including reports (weekly and annual), letters, accounts of expenditures and proceeds, and legal materials, 1876-1923.
Whitman Symmes records
Abstract Whitman Symmes was a mine engineer, superintendent of several of the larger Nevada Comstock Lode mines in the early 1900s, and known on the Pacific coast for his continuous opposition to stockbrokers' methods of controlling the Comstock mines. Included are deeds, agreements, financial statements, reports, correspondence, payrolls, articles of incorporation, and assay reports for 118 mines, mills, shafts and pumping associations, primarily in Nevada but also in California, Utah, Arizona, and...
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Copper mines and mining -- Arizona 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Equipment and supplies -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Overman Mine (Nev.) 1 ∧ less
- Comstock Tunnel Company 1
- Gould and Curry Mining Company 1
- Great Dome Oil Company 1
- Hale and Norcross Mining Company 1
- Pacific Mill and Mining Company 1