Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Report lists names of tax payers, type and value of property taxed, and amount of taxes collected.
Report on the examination of the financial affairs of the county of Storey--the city of Virginia--and the town of Gold Hill from December 16th, 1912 to December 31st, 1914
Financial report on Gold Hill, Nevada covering 1912-1914.
Fragmentary collection of Storey County, NV documents, including monthly statements of money received, 1875-1883; report to the Board of County Commissioners, January, 1882; copies of claims and deeds from Storey County records, 1862-1879.
Surveys from 1862-1867 of areas of Storey County, Nevada, include portions of Six-Mile Canyon, Gold Canyon, Long Valley, Cedar Hill, Gold Hill, Virginia City, Flowery, and Geiger Grade. Individual surveys show such man-made features as mills, brewery sites, and mining claims. Each survey contains a verbal description of the parcel and a pen and ink scale drawing of the parcel and related geographic features.
- Storey County (Nev.) 3
- Brewing industry -- Nevada -- Virginia City 1
- Cedar Hill (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Comstock Lode Mining District (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Geiger Grade (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Gold Canyon (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Gold Hill (Nev.) 1
- Gold Hill (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Long Valley (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada -- Storey County 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Storey County 1
- Six-Mile Canyon (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Storey County (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Taxation -- Nevada -- Storey County 1
- Virginia City (Nev.) 1
- Virginia City (Nev.) -- Surveys 1 ∧ less
- Storey County (Nev.) 2
- Storey County (Nev.). Assessor 1
- Storey County (Nev.). Surveyor 1