Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Report to County Commissioners
Report lists names of tax payers, type and value of property taxed, and amount of taxes collected.
Report on the examination of the financial affairs of the county of Storey--the city of Virginia--and the town of Gold Hill from December 16th, 1912 to December 31st, 1914
Financial report on Gold Hill, Nevada covering 1912-1914.
Storey County Records
Fragmentary collection of Storey County, NV documents, including monthly statements of money received, 1875-1883; report to the Board of County Commissioners, January, 1882; copies of claims and deeds from Storey County records, 1862-1879.
Surveys of the Virginia City, Nevada, area
Surveys from 1862-1867 of areas of Storey County, Nevada, include portions of Six-Mile Canyon, Gold Canyon, Long Valley, Cedar Hill, Gold Hill, Virginia City, Flowery, and Geiger Grade. Individual surveys show such man-made features as mills, brewery sites, and mining claims. Each survey contains a verbal description of the parcel and a pen and ink scale drawing of the parcel and related geographic features.
- Storey County (Nev.) 3
- Brewing industry -- Nevada -- Virginia City 1
- Cedar Hill (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Comstock Lode Mining District (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Geiger Grade (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Gold Canyon (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Gold Hill (Nev.) 1
- Gold Hill (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Long Valley (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada -- Storey County 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Storey County 1
- Six-Mile Canyon (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Storey County (Nev.) -- Surveys 1
- Taxation -- Nevada -- Storey County 1
- Virginia City (Nev.) 1
- Virginia City (Nev.) -- Surveys 1 ∧ less
- Storey County (Nev.) 2
- Storey County (Nev.). Assessor 1
- Storey County (Nev.). Surveyor 1