Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 23
Identifier: AC 0430
Abstract University of Nevada, Reno memorabilia and related personal papers, 1920-1924. Includes programs, photographs, and other ephemera of football games, dances, and other university events; yearbooks and other university publications; and grade reports, certificates, and miscelleanous personal papers.
Abstract Ledger lists expenses which date from January 1926 to October 1932.
Abstract Primarily correspondence to, plus legal and financial documents of James A. Raycraft, Madge (Morris) Raycraft, Marguerite Raycraft Rives, and Henry M. Rives.,Various members of the Golden, Morris, Raycraft, and Rives families are represented to a lesser extent. Also includes clippings, certificates, diaries, memorabilia, and photos.
Overview Sodaville, Nevada was a station for the Carson and Colorado Railroad and the point at which all freight bound for Tonopah, Nevada, 50 miles to the southeast, was unloaded. Collection contains typed copies of two letters written by Fred Corkill on February 3 and 4, 1904 from Goldfield and Butler, Nevada describing Sodaville and his visits to Tonopah mines.
Abstract Includes Lucile Rae Berg's master's thesis, A history of the Tonopah area and adjacent region of central Nevada, 1827-1941; oral history of Karl "Skook" Berg and his wife Arleen; genealogical information on the Berg family; and a copy of the BLM report, the Round Mountain land status question.
Abstract This cash account ledger for the company's accounts payable lists name of payee, date, amount paid by company, and bank balance.
Abstract Prospectus attempts to attract investors; at the time the brochure was written, it appeared no development had been undertaken. The prospectus discusses mining history of the region, improvements built or contemplated, names of mining claims of the company, list of officers, and map of mining claims.
Abstract Analysis of presence of cultured women in Tonopah (Nevada) during the boom town period of the early 1900s, using published first-hand accounts and fiction.
Abstract Map of mining claims in Tonopah, Nevada.,Shown prominently are claims for Tonopah Extension Mining Company, Tonopah Midway Mining Company, Montana-Tonopah Mining Company, Golden Crown Mining Company and many others.
Abstract Monthly ore shipment reports, payroll listings, cash accounts, operating expenses, and trial balances (1921); and a prospect report and map on the North Star Mine by William B. Daniel, engineer (1913)
- Subject: Tonopah (Nev.) X
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 22
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 1
- Tonopah Extension Mining Company 2
- Albert, Herman W. 1
- Anderson, David A. 1
- Berg family 1
- Berg, Karl 1
- Berg, Lucile Rae 1
- Bonney, John Harry 1
- Corkill, Fred 1
- Douglas, W. J. 1
- Elliott, Russell R. 1
- Emminger, William Glenn 1
- Fraternal Order of Eagles. Aerie No. 271 (Tonopah, Nev.) 1
- Golden Crown Mining Company 1
- Golden, Francis Bernard 1
- Goldfield Coming Nation Gold Mines Company 1
- Grigsby, Helen 1
- Hartsough, Louis C. 1
- Herbst, Rebecca 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Kennedy, Leonora 1
- Lynch, John C. 1
- Lynch, Thomas J. 1
- Marett, Dorothy 1
- Mighels, Barbara Horton 1
- Molan, Libby H. 1
- Monahan, Ogden F. 1
- Monarch Pittsburg Extension Mining Company 1
- Monarch Pittsburg Mining Company 1
- Montana-Tonopah Mining Company 1
- Morris, James 1
- National Architectural and Engineering Record Heritage Conservation and Recreation Service 1
- Nevada Mine Operators Association 1
- Raycraft, James Andrew 1
- Raycraft, Margaret Theresa Morris 1
- Rives, Henry Macon 1
- Rives, Marguerite Jeanette Raycraft 1
- Ronald, Ann 1
- Sanborn Map Company 1
- Schmidt Litho (Firm : San Francisco, Calif.) 1
- Searls, Fred 1
- Tonopah Ambulance Regiment 1
- Tonopah Home Mining Company 1
- Tonopah Midway Mining Company 1
- Tonopah North Star Tunnel & Development Company 1
- Tonopah Sewer Corporation 1
- United States. Bureau of Land Management 1
- University of Nevada, Reno 1
- Williams, Bert 1 ∧ less