Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: AC 0434
The president is the chief administrative officer of the University of Nevada, Reno; duties and responsibilities are prescribed by the Board of Regents, and may be assisted in the conduct of the duties of the office by vice-presidents and other administrators. The president may also establish and appoint boards and committees. The collection consists primarily of correspondence with senior university administrators, the University and Community College System of Nevada, and the general...
1978-2002; Majority of material found within 1995-2002
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Nevada
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration
- Names: Crowley, Joseph N., 1933-2017
- Names: University of Nevada, Reno. Office of the President
- Names: McFarlane, Stephen C.