Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This is an artificial collection created and updated by the University Archivist from multiple sources. The Biographical Files of the University Archives include faculty, staff, administrators, alumni, and benefactors. Material available varies with each person, but can include: biographical sketches, obituaries, data sheets, newspaper clippings, press releases, curriculum vitae, and miscellaneous biographical information.
Dr. James T. Richardson obtained both a Ph.D. and a J.D. He was Professor of Sociology and Judicial Studies at UNR, served as Interim Director for the School of Social Research and Justice Studies, and the Director of the Grant Sawyer Center for Justice Studies and Director of Judicial Studies. Collection contains publications, dissertation, NSHE trial records, Nevada Legislature Committee material, and varied reports (1972-2011).
- Collective bargaining -- Nevada 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Employees 1
- Nevada Faculty Alliance. University of Nevada, Reno Chapter 1
- Richardson, James T. 1
- University of Nevada, Reno 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Library. University Archives 1
- University of Nevada. Board of Regents 1