Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: AC 0548
The Records of the President of the University of Nevada, Reno, Joseph N. Crowley consist of administrative files, bylaws, correspondence, planning documents, and material about academic units, the Board of Regents, campus committees, and university athletics, as well as reports. Correspondents include U. S. Senators Richard Bryan and Harry Reid and Nevada Attorney General Frankie Sue Del Papa. Among the reports are the 1999 Core Curriculum Program Review and various accreditation reports....
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Nevada
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration
- Names: University of Nevada, Reno. Fire Science Academy
- Names: Nevada System of Higher Education. Board of Regents
- Names: Thunderbird Lodge (Incline Village, Nev.)