Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
John M. Lilley (1939- ) served as the fourteenth president of the University of Nevada, Reno from 2001-2005. The collection consists of records created by the Office of the President during Lilley's term and includes material on accreditation, departments, and the general running of the university.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Nevada X
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration X
- Subject: Lobbying -- Law and legislation -- Nevada X
- Names: University of Nevada, Reno. Fire Science Academy X
- Names: National Collegiate Athletic Association X
- Names: Groth, Cary X