Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: AC 0001/3
The president is the chief administrative officer of the University of Nevada; duties and responsibilities are prescribed by the Board of Regents, and may be assisted in the conduct of the duties of the office by vice-presidents and other administrators. The president may also establish and appoint boards and committees. The collection contains correspondence, reports, memorandums, and other records from the office of the president of the University of Nevada, 1949-1979. Presidents serving...
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Nevada
- Names: University of Nevada, Reno. Office of the President
- Names: Armstrong, Charles J., 1911-1994
- Names: Crowley, Joseph N., 1933-2017
- Names: Moseley, John O., 1893-1955