Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: AC 0431
Abstract John P. Marschall served as Interim Director of Finance Administration, January-June 1983, until being appointed Director of University Services in July 1983. He held that position until September 1988, when he was reassigned as Special Assistant to the Vice President for Student Services. The collection contains administrative correspondence and subject files, created primarily as Associate Dean for Student Life, 1989-1994, related the Intercollegiate Athletics Drug Education, Testing, and...
Identifier: AC 0080
Abstract The responsibility of the Vice President of Business was supervision of the university physical plant, personnel, purchasing, the university police, and business operations including food and housing. The collection primarily covers the administration of Edward L. Pine, who was the Director of the Physical Plant, 1965-1971, until his appointment as Vice President of Business in 1972. It contains information on University buildings and facilities, issues concerning personnel matters, and...
- College athletes -- Drug testing -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College facilities -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Facility management 1
- Facility management -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Employees 1
- Marschall, John P. 1
- Pine, Edward L. 1
- University of Nevada, Reno 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Associate Dean for Student Life 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Athletic Program Study Committee 1