Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: AC 0052
The president is the chief administrative officer of the University of Nevada, Reno. Duties and responsibilities are prescribed by the Board of Regents and may be assisted in the conduct of the duties of the office by vice-presidents and other administrators. The president may also establish and appoint boards and committees. In 1965-1968, the position title was "Chancellor" instead of "President." The collection contains correspondence, reports, campus publications, and other records from...
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Nevada
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration
- Names: Armstrong, Charles J., 1911-1994
- Names: University of Nevada, Reno. Office of the President
- Names: University of Nevada, Reno. School of Medicine