Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Honorary Board of Visitors for the State University of Nevada was created during the Seventeenth Session of the State Legislature via Senate Bill No. 12 in February 1895. The Board was to consist of 15 members, one from each county, appointed by the Governor. The collection consists of one certificate executed by Governor E. P. Carville, appointing Arnold A. Millard as a member of the Honorary Board of Visitors of the University of Nevada on February 25, 1944.