Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Dr. James T. Richardson obtained both a Ph.D. and a J.D. He was Professor of Sociology and Judicial Studies at UNR, served as Interim Director for the School of Social Research and Justice Studies, and the Director of the Grant Sawyer Center for Justice Studies and Director of Judicial Studies. Collection contains publications, dissertation, NSHE trial records, Nevada Legislature Committee material, and varied reports (1972-2011).
The University of Nevada Board of Regents By-laws collection consists of By-Laws for the years 1915 and 1926, which were published in the University of Nevada Bulletin, Volumes 9 and 20, respectively.
- Collective bargaining -- Nevada 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Clark, Walter E. (Walter Ernest), 1873-1955 1
- Nevada Faculty Alliance. University of Nevada, Reno Chapter 1
- Nevada System of Higher Education. Board of Regents 1
- Richardson, James T. 1
- Stubbs, Joseph Edward, 1850-1914 1