Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: AC 0349
Abstract The Young Women's Christian Association of the University of Nevada was organized March 25, 1898, and became a charter member of the National YWCA in 1906. The name, Campus Y, was often used to distinguish it from the Reno-Sparks YWCA, formed in 1921. The Campus Y was very active on the campus, and ran a snack bar, provided orientation for new students, and handled the cap and gown concession in addition to a variety of other activities. The records in the collection cover primarily the period...