Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: AC 0286
Abstract The Women's Faculty Club began about 1910 as the Faculty Wives Club, and was limited to faculty wives. In 1918/19, the requirements changed and the Club was open to women faculty and wives of men affiliated with the university in a professional capacity. The Club has a special section, the Newcomers, that welcomed new faculty and invited them to participate in the Club. In 1991, it was renamed the University Women's Club. Records of the Club and the Newcomers section include committee...