Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: AC 0297
Abstract The Women's Faculty Club began about 1910 as the Faculty Wives Club, and was limited to faculty wives. In 1918/19, the requirements changed and the Club was open to women faculty and wives of men affiliated professionally with the university. In 1934, while on a student recruitment trip, university President, Walter E. Clark, and his wife, Euphemia Clark, were involved in a car accident. The Women's Faculty Club wrote poems and notes in an autograph book to Mrs. Clark, an active member and...