Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Abstract This history details how the project committee organized, raised funds for, and restored Bowers Mansion, a nineteenth century home in Washoe Valley, Nevada, built by Sandy and Eilley Bowers.
Abstract Minute book includes secretary's accounts of meetings, obituary notices of committee members, some correspondence, and financial reports. The minutes make note of gifts of furnishings, decisions made regarding decoration of rooms of the mansion, and maintenance requirements.
Abstract Included are minutes of meetings; and scrapbooks containing newsletters, clippings, photographs, convention materials, and correspondence, all related to the Republican Party in Nevada.
Abstract Scrapbook includes newspaper clippings about the Yerington aerie and auxiliary's activities, programs, photographs, ribbon badges, and a few reports of other Nevada auxiliaries.
Abstract Included are minutes; bylaws; financial reports; budgets; newsletters (The kittens purr); correspondence; scrapbooks of clippings and photos; membership directories; clippings; and organizational materials of their fund raiser, the Basque Bazaar. Minutes, newsletters, and correspondence contain information related to the Auxiliary's service project, vision testing of school children.
Abstract Included are loose minutes and minute books, 1938-1973 and 1980-1995, which contain bylaws, photographs, and clippings; and programs listing monthly lecture topics, 1944-1972.
Abstract Includes minutes, bylaws, notes of the Southern Nevada Women's Political Caucus, seminar materials, and a book with campaign tips for women candidates and their staffs.
Abstract The Monday Club is the oldest women's club in Nevada, starting in 1911 in Reno, limited to 24 members. Its purpose is for the betterment of its members, exposing them to information on a wide array of program topics. The club meets every other week for an informative program presented both by its members as well as by outside speakers. The Monday Club Records consists of the club's meeting minutes, bylaws, membership information, programs, and financial records. Included is a scrapbook of...
Abstract Included are minutes, constitution and bylaws, correspondence, membership rolls, presidential gavels, and financial receipts.,Also included are some minutes of the related organization, Garden Clubs of Reno and Sparks.
Abstract Collection includes a manuscript of Making Their Mark, a history of the Reno/Sparks Young Women's Christian Association.
- Bowers Mansion (Washoe Valley, Nev.) 2
- Reno/Sparks YWCA (Reno, Nev.) 2
- Young Women's Christian Association of the U.S.A 2
- Barrett, Mary Margaret 1
- Bowers Mansion Association 1
- Bowers Mansion Restoration Committee 1
- Bowers Mansion Restoration Group 1
- Bray, Mildred, 1892- 1
- Buckaroo Hall of Fame and Heritage Museum 1
- Clapp, Hannah Keziah, 1824-1908 1
- Cooke, Patricia Herz 1
- Davis, Nellie Verrill Mighels 1
- Douglas County Republican Women 1
- Fleming, Shirley 1
- Ford, Victoria 1
- Fraternal Order of Eagles. Auxiliary (Yerington, Nev.) 1
- Fraternal Order of Eagles. Yerington Aerie Number 1696 (Yerington, Nev.) 1
- Garden Clubs of Reno and Sparks 1
- Gleason, Martha Fredericks, 1874- 1
- Herz, Marcella 1
- Hood, Betty 1
- Lions Club. Auxiliary (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Lovelock Study Club 1
- Martínez, Delia ((Political activist)) 1
- Means, Tosca 1
- Monday Club (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Myers, Mildred 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.). Nevada Chapter 1
- Perennial Gardners 1
- Pyzel, Cynthia 1
- Raffetto, Bertha, 1885-1952 1
- Reed, Darlene 1
- Republican Party (Nev.) 1
- Shipley, Jeanne 1
- Smolley, Betty 1
- Soroptimist International of Carson City 1
- Women for Winnemucca 1
- Young Wives Club (Reno, Nev.) 1 ∧ less