Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 24
Abstract The Monday Club is the oldest women's club in Nevada, starting in 1911 in Reno, limited to 24 members. Its purpose is for the betterment of its members, exposing them to information on a wide array of program topics. The club meets every other week for an informative program presented both by its members as well as by outside speakers. The Monday Club Records consists of the club's meeting minutes, bylaws, membership information, programs, and financial records. Included is a scrapbook of...
Abstract Included are minutes, constitution and bylaws, correspondence, membership rolls, presidential gavels, and financial receipts.,Also included are some minutes of the related organization, Garden Clubs of Reno and Sparks.
Identifier: AC 0367
Abstract Scrapbook contains ephemera and realia of university and sorority activities, including homecoming, dances, and banquets; dance programs and favors; and newspaper clippings on the events.
Abstract Collection includes a manuscript of Making Their Mark, a history of the Reno/Sparks Young Women's Christian Association.
Abstract Included are minutes of board of director meetings, annual meetings, the Young Wives Club, and Camp Nay-A-Ti (Lake Tahoe); annual reports; financial and legal materials; programming plans and reports; fliers about events and classes; history of the Reno/Sparks YWCA; information about the Y's buildings; clippings; scrapbooks; and photographs.
Identifier: AC 0469
Abstract Sagens, the oldest women's service organization at the University of Nevada, Reno, was founded in 1933. Over the years, it evolved from a pep group into a community service organization. Collection contains one scrapbook with material that documents the history and activity of the club in the early 1990s.
Overview Soroptimist International Carson City is a Carson City, Nevada-based service organization. The collection includes correspondence, programs, newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, and a book published by the organization, "The Past Lies Here: A Comment Concerning the Women of Carson City and Nevada."
Identifier: AC 0413
Abstract The purpose of The Faculty Wives Club was to raise funds to support campus activities, student scholarships and the libraries. The collection consist of correspondence, membership lists, scholarship committee records, programs, treasurer's reports, and includes copies of the club newsletter, La Pluma.
Identifier: AC 0368
Abstract The records in this collection primarily cover 1984-1987, and include minutes and newsletters, names of program supporters, some correspondence, and forms such as stationary and membership cards.
Abstract Included are minutes, newsletters, correspondence, bylaws, membership rosters, treasurer's records, and project files of Women for Winnemucca, as well as the bylaws of the Buckaroo Hall of Fame in Winnemucca.,Projects included carriage street lights for Winnemucca, Nevada, Christmas decorations for the town, the annual Labor Day rodeo parade, new uniforms for the high school marching band, holiday food baskets, a community playground, and landscaping for a new park.
- Subject: Women -- Societies and clubs -- Nevada X
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 13
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 11
- Bowers Mansion (Washoe Valley, Nev.) 2
- Clark, Euphemia 2
- Reno/Sparks YWCA (Reno, Nev.) 2
- University of Nevada, Reno 2
- Women's Faculty Club (University of Nevada, Reno) 2
- Young Women's Christian Association of the U.S.A 2
- Barrett, Mary Margaret 1
- Bowers Mansion Association 1
- Bowers Mansion Restoration Committee 1
- Bowers Mansion Restoration Group 1
- Bray, Mildred, 1892- 1
- Buckaroo Hall of Fame and Heritage Museum 1
- Clapp, Hannah Keziah, 1824-1908 1
- Cooke, Patricia Herz 1
- Davis, Nellie Verrill Mighels 1
- Douglas County Republican Women 1
- Fleming, Shirley 1
- Ford, Victoria 1
- Fraternal Order of Eagles. Auxiliary (Yerington, Nev.) 1
- Fraternal Order of Eagles. Yerington Aerie Number 1696 (Yerington, Nev.) 1
- Gamma Phi Beta. Alpha Gamma Chapter (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- Garden Clubs of Reno and Sparks 1
- Gleason, Martha Fredericks, 1874- 1
- Herz, Marcella 1
- Hood, Betty 1
- Lions Club. Auxiliary (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Lovelock Study Club 1
- Martínez, Delia ((Political activist)) 1
- Means, Tosca 1
- Monday Club (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Myers, Mildred 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.). Nevada Chapter 1
- Newcomers (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- Perennial Gardners 1
- Peterson, Edme 1
- Pyzel, Cynthia 1
- Raffetto, Bertha, 1885-1952 1
- Reed, Darlene 1
- Republican Party (Nev.) 1
- Sagens (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- Shipley, Jeanne 1
- Smolley, Betty 1
- Soroptimist International of Carson City 1
- University Women's Club (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Associated Women Students 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Cap and Scroll 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Women's Resource Center 1
- Wolfpack Women's BoostHER Club 1
- Women for Winnemucca 1
- Women's Faculty Club (University of Nevada) 1
- Young Wives Club (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Young Women's Christian Association (University of Nevada, Reno) 1 ∧ less