Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Includes correspondence and a biographical checklist on Maude Frazier, Nevada politician and educator, and Glass' biographical sketch on Frazier as submitted to Notable American women.
A biography of Marguerite H. Gosse who introduced the bill into the legislature that became the first Nevada state Nurse Practice Act, of 1923
Sketch of life of Marguerite H. Gosse, a member of the Nevada Assembly (1922-1924) and responsible for passage of legislation requiring examination and certification of graduate nurses. Material from 1960.
Letters to Mary Ellen Glass describing Woods' careers as a dental technician, rancher, and Assemblyman. The collection contains material from 1973 created by Josie Alma Woods.
- Women -- West (U.S.) -- Biography 2
- Dental technicians -- Nevada 1
- Education -- Nevada 1
- Nurses -- Certification -- Nevada 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) 1
- Frazier, Maude, 1881-1963 1
- Glass, Mary Ellen 1
- Gosse, Marguerie, H., 1890- 1
- Puddington, Grace E., 1890- 1
- Riverside Hotel (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Woods, Josie Alma 1 ∧ less