Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Anecdotal history, partially from recollection, accompanied by a slightly variant sketch. The collection contains material from 1910 created Fannie Gore Hazlett.
List of expenses for an overland journey from the east (Millwood) to Denver City, in 1858, and a deed of sale for hay from the Carbell Ranch to Joseph Jones (1894).
The Slavin-Reed Family papers include genealogical notes, oral histories, and other documents about the 19th and 20th century history of the Slavin and Reed families and those families connected by marriage. The bulk of the collection appears to have passed through the hands of Lucille Slavin Clark, and builds on the recorded memories of her grandmother, Maude Rose Hanley Reed Bruno (1882-1965).
Radio script by Charle Varble, "Passage Through To California: Drama From Diaries and Letters of Pioneer Women Who Passed Through Nevada Between 1849 and 1853", and related material. Created in 1986.
- Subject: Women pioneers -- Nevada X
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 2
- Dakota Indians 1
- Dayton (Nev.) 1
- Earthquakes -- Nevada 1
- Influenza -- History 1
- Johnson County War, 1892 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Nye County 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Tonopah 1
- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- Genealogy -- Sources 1
- Nevada -- Newspapers 1
- Nye County (Nev.) 1
- Oral histories 1
- Overland journeys to the Pacific 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Ranch life -- Wyoming 1
- Ranching -- Nevada 1
- Rochester (Nev.) 1
- Tonopah (Nev.) 1
- Tonopah (Nev.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Emminger, William Glenn, 1888- 1
- Harris, Annie (Rancher) 1
- Hartsough, Louis C., 1851-1934 1
- Hazlett, Fannie Gore 1
- Holabird-Kagin Americana (Firm) 1