Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract Contains material covering Richard Bryan's campaign for and career in the U. S. Senate,1989-2001, following his time as Nevada's governor. The bulk of the papers come from his second term in the 104th to 106th Congress (1995-2001). Papers include legislative subject files, correspondence, reports, hearings, speeches, press releases, news clippings, photographs, audio and visual records, and ephemera.
Abstract The collection consists primarily of materials created and/or used by Ford during her years as Nevada state legislator and during the operation of her businesses. Additional materials include personal papers, and course materials from her role as instructor in the Women’s Studies Program at UNR. A series which was added in 1996 contains materials about the many organizations and committees she has been involved with in her professional career.
Abstract Program for a special live broadcast featuring four former and one current Nevada governors discussing their experiences.
Identifier: AC 0554
Overview The Records of the President of the University of Nevada, Reno, Milton D. Glick, include bylaws, capital improvement studies, correspondence, data about academic units, architectural drawings, enrollment data, Fire Science Academy material, Nevada State Legislature reports, Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports, UNR planning reports, newspaper clippings, transcripts of speeches, and Yucca Mountain Project reports.
Abstract Letters and cards received by Maughan and his wife Carolyn M. Maughan in response to letters sent by the Maughans.
Abstract Proclamation by Nevada Governor Richard H. Bryan declaring the week of March 4-10, 1984, as Nevada Women's History Week.
Identifier: AC 0548
Abstract The Records of the President of the University of Nevada, Reno, Joseph N. Crowley consist of administrative files, bylaws, correspondence, planning documents, and material about academic units, the Board of Regents, campus committees, and university athletics, as well as reports and columns Crowley wrote for the Silver & Blue alumni magazine. Correspondents include U. S. Senators Richard Bryan and Harry Reid and Nevada Attorney General Frankie Sue Del Papa. Among the reports are the 1999...
Abstract Letters written by Robertson to Nevada's U. S. Senators and Representatives, and their responses to him. Subjects include the military, taxation, campaign finance ethics, Social Security, foreign policy, arms and gun control, wilderness and Nevada issues.
- Names: Richard H. Bryan X
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 6
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 2
- Nevada -- Politics and government 3
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 2
- Women -- Nevada 2
- Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository Site 2
- Businesswomen -- Nevada 1
- Campus police -- Nevada 1
- Court administration -- Nevada 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Gambling -- Government policy -- United States 1
- Gambling -- Law and legislation -- United States 1
- Gambling industry -- Government policy -- United States 1
- Governors -- Nevada -- Interviews 1
- Hazardous waste sites -- Nevada -- Yucca Mountain 1
- Hazardous wastes -- Nevada -- Yucca Mountain 1
- Legislators -- United States -- Archives 1
- National Collegiate Athletic Association 1
- Natural resources conservation areas -- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- History -- Women 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Nevada Women's History Week 1
- Pharmacy -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Radioactive waste disposal -- Nevada -- Yucca Mountain 1
- Reno (Nev.) -- Politics and government 1
- Scholarships -- Nevada 1
- Tourism -- Nevada 1
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) -- Water diversion 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Walker River (Nev.) 1
- Wilderness areas -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Political activity -- Nevada 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) 1
- Women executives -- Nevada 1
- Women government executives -- Nevada 1
- Women's studies -- Nevada 1
- Yucca Mountain (Nev.) 1 ∧ less